We are pleased to announce that Colour 0.3.10 is available!
The highlights of this release are:
- Michaelis–Menten kinetics, a model of enzyme kinetics used by the new Fairchild and Wyble (2010) Lightness and Luminance computation definitions.
- Implementation of ASTM D1925 and ASTM E313 yellowness computation.
- Support for ARIB STD-B67 (Hybrid Log-Gamma) OETF and EOTF.
- Support for DICOM - Grayscale Standard Display Function OETF and EOTF.
- Support for Protune Colourspace and Protune Log encoding and decoding curves.
- Support for Prismatic colourspace.
- Support for hdr-CIELab and hdr-IPT colourspaces.
- Implementation of Meng, Simon and Hanika (2015) reflectance recovery.
- Improved CIECAM02 implementation robustness with full round-trip capability.
- Colour is now formatted using Yapf, the current configuration is subject to change but this will help contributors not using PyCharm to use their favourite editor while having the capability to format the contributed code to our Colour standard.
Please refer to the releases page for complete details.
Michael and I would like to thanks Katherine Crowson and Nick Shaw for their contributions to that release.